Oreck contacted me recently to give me an opportunity to review one of their Grab It and Steam It steam mop. Um, hello?! Yes please. This is as good as it gets, dolls. How could I turn the opportunity down?
Lets be honest here folks. I have one toddler, one husband, two cats, and one dog. I was skeptical. There couldn't possibly be one tool that can sweep up the mounds of toddler crumbs and pet hair, but also steam clean my floors.
But friends, I am not one to lie to you. This little ditty is magical. You can literally sweep and steam clean your hard wood or tile floor AT THE SAME TIME. Do you even understand what a time saver this is for us busy mamas? The steam option heats up within 20 seconds and gets to work immediately to clean and sanitize your floors. Nothing is more important to me than having a clean place for my little smurf to play on. And no chemicals? Sign me up.
Oh, and did I mention how quiet it is? Yeah... my little guy was napping 40 feet away upstairs when Husband took this video. NAPPING and TURBO SWEEPING at the same time? Holler. And the cord is hella long, so gone are the days of switching outlets every two feet. I can do my entire living room and dining room without changing plugs. If only raising a toddler were this easy.
OMG, yes... we have toys EVERYWHERE.My only hangup on this little thing is that the cord doesn't easily attach to itself when wound up. Securing it has been a little difficult, but considering this literally is Smith's new favorite toy (MOM FAIL), I think I can let that slide.
Because the Oreck people love me so much, they offered to give YOU your very own Oreck Grab It and Steam It Steam Mop! Yes, I'm serious. My god, you dollfaces have it good don't you? All this swag just from reading my little blog.
Mandatory to win:
- Follow First Name Smith
- Visit Oreck.com and tell us one thing you learned about the Grab-It and Steam-It
- Share a link to this giveaway via Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, etc.
- Follow @oreck on Twitter.
- Like Oreck on Facebook.
- Sign up for Oreck’s email list by clicking on “Sign up for Email” in the top navigation bar and entering your email address.
- Tweet about the giveaway, mentioning you and @oreck with a link to your post.
· The giveaway winner must be a resident of the U.S. 48 contiguous states.
· I received this product to review for free from Oreck.
· First Name Smith is the official sponsor of the giveaway. Oreck is only supplying the prize.
· Oreck Corporation provided the prize for the sweepstakes but is not the sponsor of the sweepstakes.
Be sure to leave a comment for each that you do with links when appropriate. Winner will be drawn on Monday!
Merry Belated Christmas dolls!