- So What if I never did a huge recap of my amazing visit with Shannon. I mean, you all read her blog. Her readers read mine, so it's kinda like cribbing notes in high school anyway except you don't get detention and a firm talk in the form of a mind-numbing lecture about being honest and responsible from your parents.
- So What if I am fighting this moving to a toddler bed thing with every ounce of momma drama that I've got. This is the last thing that I have to hold onto that solidifies my baby is still, in fact, a baby. I am not ready for this. But, apparently after his 3rd successful crib bailout yesterday during naptime, he is though. Le sigh.
- So What if I ate an entire 1/2 bag of salted pistachios for breakfast and topped it off with an ice cold Mountain Dew for breakfast. #teachingmytoddlerbadthings Hey, it's better than Mommy Juice.
- So What if I haven't planned a hot bit of Smith's birthday party that is THIS Saturday. I mean, between searching for a new home, scheduling a move, going to Trinidad, going to Ohio, putting a cat to sleep, moving, and unpacking, the last thing on my mind is planning a birthday party to the umpteenth degree. Call me a bad mom, but Pinterest and I didn't combine forces on this one. He will be surrounded by friends and family, he'll have some snacks, he'll swim, he'll have a choo choo train to ride, and he'll blow out a candle. What more does he need? Pinterest (and blogging) makes you feel like a complete failure if you don't spend hours crafting some DIY shit to the fullest for your toddler. He's a 2 year old. I doubt he'll give a rats as about tissue poms or homemade train shaped cookies. #momfail
- So What if I seem to talk in hashtags too much. And I'm not even a Twitter Twit.
- So What if this blogging hiatus has been the best thing for me. I have vowed to only blog when I have something to say. Otherwise eff it. It's never been about numbers. It will never be about numbers. This is my very public and sometimes misconstrued, but most of the time appreciated for the sarcastic bullshit it is diary.
- So What if I am going to plug Little Laws Prints right now. If you haven't signed up for the newsletter, you have missed out on a 20% off coupon. Just sayin. Slackasses.
- So What if I am looking forward to several weeks down the road when one or more of my body parts will promptly lay on the couch for an entire 48 hours without having to lift something, pack something, hang something, or drop kick something. The past month and a half has been a doosey and this mama needs a break.
- So What if I am finally going to stop making promises to be everything to everyone. I am only one person and I can't be fabulous in every way. I am not going to make apologies for tending to my own biznass anymore and I am not going to feel guilty for telling someone no. (whothefuckamikiddingwiththis?)
What are you saying So What to this week? Link up with my BBFF turned BFIRL.