Today is the day that the American Cancer Society Fundraiser begins! Please take a gander at some of these items. Some are local gift certificates in the South Florida area. Others can be taken advantage of online. And some other things are perfect for you bloggers out there!
Let's do a quick rundown, shall we?
- How about a Monogram Filigree necklace from It's Gee Gee Baby?
- Or maybe you are interested in a few Scentsy goodies?
- Perhaps I could interest you in some free blog ad space on I Love You More Than Carrots or Life After I Dew?
- What about a blog makeover from Wrangling Chaos?
- How about a $25 gift card to Starbucks?
- Maybe some Mary Kay?
- How about custom baby blankets?
- Or perhaps photography sessions?
- What about wedding planning?
- Maybe a thermal tote from 31 gifts?
- Or a cooler tote from Clothes Hound?
See, told you we have A LOT! And that's not even half of it!
Remember, 100% of the proceeds are going to the American Cancer Society in honor of my Father in Law fighting the good fight. His lung cancer has spread to the brain. He has completed his first round of radiation and started chemo yesterday. His spirits are high, but I know your support will make him smile.
Here's a little note from the man of the hour....
In four days I went from HEALTHY to a diagnosis of LUNG CANCER". Four days that changed my life.
The day after I left the hospital after my diagnosis I received a call from the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY. Two days later I received a booklet in the mail called "YOU ARE NOT ALONE". This booklet addressed my specific type of Lung Cancer and is filled with easy to read information. It addressed many of my questions and fears.
The AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY stepped in offering 24/7 counseling and information services for myself and my family at a very stressful time. I have a new found appreciation for all the work this organization is doing not only for research but for the individual care and concern for each and every cancer victim.
You would be doing me an incredible honor if you visited the website and bid. The auction runs now through Sunday. And please share, share, share!!!