- So what if I am ridiculouly excited about the $1,600 we raised for the American Cancer Society! I mean, holy cow! I am in awe. So grateful and terribly proud of all of my friends, both IRL and the blog world for supporting this cause. It's amazing that you can actually feel the warmth and love.
- Okay, enough with the ooey gooey. So what if I am shit my pants excited about Little Laws Prints new look on the way. Big sale coming to commemorate the occasion!
- So what if I miss my BBFF.
- So what if it took two months for me to catch on that our power bill was never received. There was a glitch in the system and they just never billed us. For two months. In July and August. In the dead heat of the Florida summers. You know how awesome it is to get a $400 electric bill? Fanfuckingtastic.
- So what if I asked for a raise at work. No harm in asking, right? I mean, I did take on 3 additional bosses.
- So what if I have the worst memory in the world and fear that I will forget all the little moments with Smith. I worry about not remembering his childhood. Thank God for video and pictures.
- So what if my beautiful baby sister just turned 23 and makes me feel old as pterodactyl balls. Happy Birthday BB. I love you!
Link up for some SWW fun with my lovah.